|Job Title||Engineering Assistant|
|Seniority Level||Entry level / Fresh Graduate|
|Industry||Primary/Secondary Education, E-learning, Information Technology & Services.|
|Job Functions||Engineering Assistant, Document Controller, Setting Appointments.|
|Salary Expectation||QAR 4,000 – 6,000 Based on experience|
We are looking for a part-time Engineering Assistant; to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. Applicant must be native Arabic speaker, with strong English language.
You will be assisting the director corresponding with clients, customers, and vendors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands that keeps the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
Note that this is PART-TIME job. Expected work hours are 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM from Saturday to Wednesday.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules.
- Prepare information and research for executive needs.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or equivalent; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars.
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Must be native Arabic speaker, with very strong English.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision and under pressure.
- Great communication skills.
- Background in Engineering fields preferred